Unaged and honors the noble agaves of Arandas and the Camarena “Ranchos” through intense, lively and clean flavours. Made with 100% Blue Agave. ABV :40% Alc. Vol. (80 Proof)
- Why “Ocho” ? (that’s eight in English)
- - This tequila is made from the eigth sample created by the Camarenas for Tomas Estes.
- - It takes an average of eight years for the agaves to ripen before being harvested.
- - It takes about eight kilograms of agave to make one litre of Ocho tequila – very high versus industry average.
- - It takes eight days from when the agaves reach the patio at the distillery until it becomes blanco (unaged) tequila.
- - Carlos Camarena has eight brothers and sisters.
- - The Camarenas are in their eighth decade of producing tequila.
- - Ocho Reposado is aged for 8 weeks and 8 days.
|Country of Origin||Mexico|